“And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well, the Lord will raise them up.” James 5:15
1. Rosaline David – prayer of comfort and healing after the loss of Irwin David.
2. The Vega family (Eddie, Sandra, Sandra’s mother) – prayers of healing for both Sandra and her mother who was hospitalized and in the process of recovery.
3. Linda Abbas – continued prayers of comfort and strength with the loss of her sister Barbara
4. Esther Vasa – prayers for comfort and healing
5. Norka Del Rios – prayers for healing and recovery
6. Mariia Zinchuk – prayer for God to provide for all her needs.
7. Prayers for teachers and students – re-adjusting to in-person school and the stresses and struggles that have come about from remote learning.
8. Prayers for smooth transitions of leadership and governance during these mid-term elections
9. Prayers of comfort for many who grieve the loss of loved ones, both from COVID and other illness within the past few years.
10. Prayer for millions of people struggling with mental illness, for healing of spirit and mind.